All of our coaches are degreed, certified, have extensive knowledge
of their sport/sports, and have a passion for what they do.
Sports Performance, OT Adult Fit Coach
- Certified CSCS by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Member of National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- B.A. in Exercise Physiology, Saint Francis University
- MS in Exercise and Sport Studies- Exercise Physiology, William Paterson University
Frank’s desire to coach sport-specific strength and conditioning regimes is fueled by knowing he is helping athletes of all ages and adults meet their sports performance and fitness goals. As a 3-year starter on a Division IAA football team, he understands what it takes to perform at a high level on the field, while his academic record, Degrees and Certifications prove he knows what to do off of it. Combine both with his attention to detail when instructing his clients makes him a very valuable asset to our coaching team.
OT Fit Trainer
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Montclair State University
- Athletic Training Student Intern with the New York Giants for the 2015-16 Season
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Medical Volunteer for International Athletes (Summer 2015)
- Former Division 3 Lacrosse Player
- All-State, All-County, All-Conference Lacrosse Player in High School
- Special Olympics Sports Exposition Volunteer
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- Responding to Emergencies
- First Aid through American Red Cross
- NFHS Concussion in Sports
- NATA (National Athletic Training Association)
- EATA (Eastern Athletic Training Association)
- ATSNJ (Athletic Trainer’s Society of New Jersey)
As the lead trainer for our OT Fit program, Mike takes his job of helping you reach your fitness goals very seriously. His programs are designed for people of all different levels of ability, and do an excellent job of keeping the body guessing while keeping you motivated.
Sports Performance, OT Adult Fit Coach
- B.S in Clinical Exercise Science at Ithaca College
- NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Four-year member of the Ithaca College Women’s Lacrosse Team
- Will be pursuing her Masters degree in Exercise Science and Nutrition at Sacred Heart University in the Fall
Ally has a passion for helping athletes and adults reach their fitness and sports performance goals. As a 4-year member of the nationally ranked Ithaca College Women’s lacrosse team, she understands the grind of being an athlete and performing at a high level. Aside from her coaching proper technique and making her athletes strong, Ally strives to instill focus, discipline, and grit in each of her athletes, which she believes are among the most important things to having success on and off the field.
Sports Performance, OT Adult Fit Coach
- B.S. in Exercise Science and Sport Studies from Rutgers University
- Working on M.S. in Exercise Physiology at William Paterson University
- Competitive Powerlifter
- Former member of Rutgers Weightlifting Club
- USAPL member (USA Powerlifting)
Bethann loves to help athletes and adults reach their fitness goals. From being a 3-year varsity player in both field hockey and track and field in high school to competing in several powerlifting meets, Bethann understands the different needs and goals of various athletes of all ages. Bethann’s goal is to take her personal knowledge from sports and her degrees to help each person reach their individual fitness goals, big or small.
- BA in History – High Point University, North Carolina
- Played as a Professional in Canadian Soccer League, United States Soccer League, American Soccer League, Swedish Third Division
- Played as an Amateur in United States Soccer league, Garden State Soccer league, National Premier Soccer League
- Head Men’s Soccer Coach Wayne Valley High School
Sam brings years of professional experience as a player and over a decade of coaching to our private and semi private soccer training program. He has received many accomplishments such as being named to Passaic County All-Decade Team, Named Top 100 Freshmen to watch by College Soccer News, New Jersey Player of The Year, and Regional All American. His passion for the game is second to only his desire to help players develop the appropriate skills in order to achieve their aspirations on the field.
Soccer Coach, Goalie Instructor
- B.A. in Sociology, William Paterson University
- Boys JV Soccer Head Coach/Varsity Assistant Coach, Wayne Valley High School
- Women’s Assistant Coach, New Jersey City University
A lifelong participant in soccer, involved with several competitive youth soccer clubs and academies, as well as many High School programs. A former NCAA athlete and has also coached NCAA soccer at the collegiate level. Experienced as a head coach, assistant coach and trainer of players ages 8-18. Specializing in the training and development of goalkeepers.
- Played for LA Dodgers
- Played for Cape Cod Collegiate Baseball League
- BA – William Paterson University
- Minor leagues baseball catching coach for two years
Garret has trained over 200 players who are playing or have played in college, at all divisions. Fifteen of the players he has trained have been drafted, and are playing or have played professionally. He established several Elite programs in catching that are utilized throughout the tri-state area. These programs have produced several players that are drafted or signed to professional contracts, most notably, Eric Duncan, NY Yankees 1st Round Draft Pick, out of Seton Hall Prep High School. Some other drafted players are Mike Murray, Robert Kral, Frank Florio, Lee Rubin and AJ Murray. Garret gained an extensive and unique knowledge set from great people like John Roseboro, Roy Campanella, Maury Wills, Chico Fernandez, Reggie Smith and Dave Wallace. He has many accomplishments such as being named College All-America, First Team All-Conference, and Named the Best Catcher of the half Century Team.
- BS- St. Peter’s University
- Played on a four year baseball scholarship at division 1 St. Peter’s University. Was named captain senior year. Three year starter.
- Head Varsity assistant, AND catchers and hitting coach at St Joseph Regional
Frank has a long history of playing and coaching baseball. He was 3 year varsity starter at St Joseph Regional, a two time all league and all county catcher in Bergen County and lead team in average and home runs in his junior year of college. Has been a hitting and catching instructor the last 7 years. Right out of college Frank was head JV coach for St Joseph Regional in Montvale, lead them to a 22-2 record in his first year. Frank created and still runs the Northern Valley Hurricanes, one of the top 16u teams in the state and has had various college commitments for his players. His 12u Northern Valley Hurricanes team has won the country’s largest 12u tournament twice in 2015, and 2013. Frank was Head Varsity coach at Kushner high school in Livingston, lead them to a league championship and a second place finish in the World Series in Ohio.
- Hitting and Outfield coach for John Jay College
- Manage and play on adult amateur teams for 7 years.
- Head Coach of the 11U Teel Ravens
- Certified Personal Trainer
Patrick played for Waldwick Baseball from ages 5-14. He was the Waldwick American League Captain in 2009, and serves as the Hitting and Outfield coach for John Jay College. He has eight years of instruction and coaching experience with over 10,000 hours of private and group lessons. He is the former Head Instructor at In The Swing. He has many accomplishments such as Captain of Waldwick American Legion , ABA All Star for 4 years, and NJABL All Star for 2 years.
Thomas Atlee was drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 19th round of 2002 MLB Draft, and was a member of their organization until 2007. Before signing with the Cubs Thomas spent his college years playing Division 1 baseball at Lamar University in Texas.
While in the Cubs Organization he played at every level from Short-Season A Ball to AAA and was part of 3 championship teams. In 2004, he was named the organizations top relief pitcher. During his time with the Cubs Thomas was invited to Major League Spring Training, Major League Winter Camps, and played winter ball in the Venezuelan Major League. Thomas was also listed by Baseball America as a top pitching prospect and was one of the top 5 pitching prospects in the Cubs Organization.
Plagued by injuries, Thomas spent the last year and half of his career with the New Jersey Jackals and the Milwaukee Brewers until his retirement before Spring Training in 2009.
Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach
- BS, MS, and Post Baccalaureate in Education
- NAFC Health & Wellness Certification (Nutrition Coach, Lifestyle Consultant, Fitness Assessment, Weight Training, Group Fitness)
- NJ Teaching License – Family and Consumer Sciences (Nutrition, Food Science, and Wellness, Family and Human Development, Consumer Economics and Resource Management)
- Competitive USS Swimmer
Heather is a health and fitness enthusiast who leads a natural lifestyle. With her long history as a health, foods, nutrition, and consumer science teacher, she brings her expertise and passion to Overtime Sports. She not only educates our clients on proper nutrition, but she also offers coaching on leading a healthy lifestyle. Heather believes in creating a whole life of wellness including stress management, healthy product & food choices, weight management, disease prevention and more. In addition to her certifications, she has continued to take classes in aromatherapy and homeopathy. Heather continues to learn about new and exciting foods, products and fitness trends in the industry to help enhance an organic lifestyle.